Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 4, 2012
9:11:23 AM
View profile
Parental Controls

I'm supposed to be able to set Data Usage but it still allows my children to go over what is set, all it does is send a message that they are close to their limit.  I think it would be beneficial that once the limit is set, they will not be allowed to go past it. If they go 1 mb past then I'm charged $10.  This does not seem fair.  Need better system.

I'm supposed to be able to set Data Usage but it still allows my children to go over what is set, all it does is send a message that they are close to their limit.  I think it would be beneficial that once the limit is set, they will not be allowed to go past it. If they go 1 mb past then I'm charged $10.  This does not seem fair.  Need better system.

Parental Controls

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2012 12:56:51 PM
(0)
Contributor

I agree.  I don't get why they can't fix this myself.  When I call, they said it SHOULD not allow them but it does.  The point of parental controls is not so they can get warnings, it is so we can limit.  This apparently doesn't work the way it should.

I agree.  I don't get why they can't fix this myself.  When I call, they said it SHOULD not allow them but it does.  The point of parental controls is not so they can get warnings, it is so we can limit.  This apparently doesn't work the way it should.

Re: Parental Controls

2 of 2 (2,216 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments