Pantech laser always going on internet lock not responding..

Teacher

Pantech laser always going on internet lock not responding..

So my bf has a Laser and it is always going online. We do not have the data plan and his phone is always on lock. So I really don't know how and why but it always goes online with out him knowing and he is always butt* dialing. So he be calling people with out him even knowing. So does anyone know what the problem is who has the Pantech Laser. If this happends to them too?? Our phone bill is gettin high and We cant have the internet blocked because we wouldnt be able to send and recieve multimedia text messages. So what is it that he gotta do to make that stop. Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (1,143 Views)

Re: Pantech laser always going on internet lock not responding..

I was taking a look at the keypad lock/unlock options for this phone.  If you just have it set to lock without a password and if there's something the phone recognizes as a touch, the unlock button could conceivably be pressed and held.

Do you have the phone set to lock with a password?  If not, I'd try that.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,122 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Pantech laser always going on internet lock not responding..

Thanks I will most definitely tell him to do that.

Message 3 of 3 (1,109 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.