Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 30, 2012
9:36:18 PM
View profile
Pantech ease wont get texts from some numbers
I have a pantech ease phone, I'm a heavy texter and just recently it decided not to receive texts from some numbers in my contact list I have to turn my phone off to get texts, but now I don't get some at all! They don't even come in later, it's as if my phone rejects texts, it happens every day. I'm really sick of this, I also used to have this phone turn off by it sel randomly, and would hang up calls all the time! I'm considering calling AT&T, But would a software update help? I've had this phone since November 2011 And has not had an update, would it help the texting issue if I did?
I have a pantech ease phone, I'm a heavy texter and just recently it decided not to receive texts from some numbers in my contact list I have to turn my phone off to get texts, but now I don't get some at all! They don't even come in later, it's as if my phone rejects texts, it happens every day. I'm really sick of this, I also used to have this phone turn off by it sel randomly, and would hang up calls all the time! I'm considering calling AT&T, But would a software update help? I've had this phone since November 2011 And has not had an update, would it help the texting issue if I did?

Pantech ease wont get texts from some numbers

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit