Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 23, 2011
7:59:20 PM
View profile
Pantech Reveal calls time out and hangs up after 3 hours 4 minutes exactly

So I have the ATT A-List, and speak to my special someone short distance every night for hours, and I speak to my mother once a week in the mornings long distance and we stay on for hours. Well recently my Reveal has been cutting off my calls at 3 hours 4 minutes and 29 seconds. EXACT. Every time. Just hangs up the calls. Doesnt matter if I made the call or if the call came in to me or when it was made or came in.  Is anyone having this problem? I have dug through every single setting and option this junky little phone has to offer, no answers. Funny thing, last night, it stayed connected for 10 hours, on the charger of course. It just started this hanging up on its own within the past month. Suggestions? Other than get another phone?

So I have the ATT A-List, and speak to my special someone short distance every night for hours, and I speak to my mother once a week in the mornings long distance and we stay on for hours. Well recently my Reveal has been cutting off my calls at 3 hours 4 minutes and 29 seconds. EXACT. Every time. Just hangs up the calls. Doesnt matter if I made the call or if the call came in to me or when it was made or came in.  Is anyone having this problem? I have dug through every single setting and option this junky little phone has to offer, no answers. Funny thing, last night, it stayed connected for 10 hours, on the charger of course. It just started this hanging up on its own within the past month. Suggestions? Other than get another phone?

Pantech Reveal calls time out and hangs up after 3 hours 4 minutes exactly

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments