Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 21, 2011
8:34:52 AM
View profile
Pantech P7040p - Keypad Always Locks Up

Hello,

Just purchased the Pantech P7040p yesterday. Obviously still in the learning stages regarding the phone, but one issue that is a bit bothersome: whenever the phone goes into rest mode I need to unlock the keypad before using again. Is this normal? Seems a bit silly that if I don't use the phone for 45 seconds and then want to check something I need to unlock the keypad.

Thank You!

Hello,

Just purchased the Pantech P7040p yesterday. Obviously still in the learning stages regarding the phone, but one issue that is a bit bothersome: whenever the phone goes into rest mode I need to unlock the keypad before using again. Is this normal? Seems a bit silly that if I don't use the phone for 45 seconds and then want to check something I need to unlock the keypad.

Thank You!

Pantech P7040p - Keypad Always Locks Up

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2011 12:44:55 PM
(0)
Mentor

You can change the auto keypad lock in the settings. I have mine set to not auto lock, when I want it locked i manually lockit using the lock button.

You can change the auto keypad lock in the settings. I have mine set to not auto lock, when I want it locked i manually lockit using the lock button.

Re: Pantech P7040p - Keypad Always Locks Up

2 of 3 (996 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 4:21:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

i am trying to cahnge the passsword on my phone, a friend gave me it and i dont know the original password. is there a way to reset it online or at an AT&T store? i saw this posting and figured you might know. if not, no worries. if so, please let me know. thank you.

i am trying to cahnge the passsword on my phone, a friend gave me it and i dont know the original password. is there a way to reset it online or at an AT&T store? i saw this posting and figured you might know. if not, no worries. if so, please let me know. thank you.

Re: Pantech P7040p - Keypad Always Locks Up

3 of 3 (920 Views)