Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 10, 2012
6:25:40 PM
Pantech P7040p GoPhone freezes up

I have had my new GoPhone for about 2 weeks now and it freezes up all the time. Every time I get a text message and I try to open it so I can read it, my phone locks up and I have to restart it. I think I restart it about 10 times a day. Is this normal or is something wrong with my phone?

I have the Pantech P7040p GoPhone. Thanks

I have had my new GoPhone for about 2 weeks now and it freezes up all the time. Every time I get a text message and I try to open it so I can read it, my phone locks up and I have to restart it. I think I restart it about 10 times a day. Is this normal or is something wrong with my phone?

I have the Pantech P7040p GoPhone. Thanks

Pantech P7040p GoPhone freezes up

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 10:09:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
just got the same phone last week and it's already done this to me a few times too :/ i think it's a bug, kinda a bummer
just got the same phone last week and it's already done this to me a few times too :/ i think it's a bug, kinda a bummer

Re: Pantech P7040p GoPhone freezes up

2 of 3 (1,340 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2012 8:38:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

Mine does the same thing. What I do is turn off and on the phone immediately go to the messages and start deleting text messages, and that keep it from freezing until it starts to get full again. It's something I wish AT&T would fix!!!

Mine does the same thing. What I do is turn off and on the phone immediately go to the messages and start deleting text messages, and that keep it from freezing until it starts to get full again. It's something I wish AT&T would fix!!!

Re: Pantech P7040p GoPhone freezes up

3 of 3 (1,048 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments