Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 5, 2011
10:22:01 AM
View profile
Pantech P7040P

Pantech p7040p

Pantech one of the worst phones by at&t,plug phone in after charging the phone came up with double names in the address book , could not get them off. Screen got hot caused crack inside I was still under 30 days of purschase contact office was told phone damaged by me and they would not replace it or return my money!!!!  All damage was done while pluged in sitting on shelf, no other phone had ever done this, so it was not my outlet. The Manager (Ben Henley) at the AT&T store in Conway was very rude. Suggest to take your business elsewhere if you want better service!!! We are going to cancel out service and go somewhere else.

Pantech p7040p

Pantech one of the worst phones by at&t,plug phone in after charging the phone came up with double names in the address book , could not get them off. Screen got hot caused crack inside I was still under 30 days of purschase contact office was told phone damaged by me and they would not replace it or return my money!!!!  All damage was done while pluged in sitting on shelf, no other phone had ever done this, so it was not my outlet. The Manager (Ben Henley) at the AT&T store in Conway was very rude. Suggest to take your business elsewhere if you want better service!!! We are going to cancel out service and go somewhere else.

Pantech P7040P

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too