Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 15, 2010
8:19:08 AM
View profile
Pantech Link Support

Hello,

My name is Travis and I am a new owner of a Pantech link and have been having trouble trying to figure out how my phone can save more than 30 messages. I used to work with electronics and consider myself to be tech savy. When I go to the settings in my messages it shows the memory as 30/30 on the sim card with many MB's available on the phones memory. I even went out and bought a memory card hoping an option to store messages or other information on there would allow me to hold more than 30 messages, which it did not. I then tried to search for an option in the individual messages to move the message, but it only offered to move message to SIM, which I believe the messages are already being saved to. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Hello,

My name is Travis and I am a new owner of a Pantech link and have been having trouble trying to figure out how my phone can save more than 30 messages. I used to work with electronics and consider myself to be tech savy. When I go to the settings in my messages it shows the memory as 30/30 on the sim card with many MB's available on the phones memory. I even went out and bought a memory card hoping an option to store messages or other information on there would allow me to hold more than 30 messages, which it did not. I then tried to search for an option in the individual messages to move the message, but it only offered to move message to SIM, which I believe the messages are already being saved to. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Pantech Link Support

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2010 2:20:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes I have this same issue, I have to clan out my inbox about 5 to 6 times a day, there had GOT to be a way to hold more text messages

Yes I have this same issue, I have to clan out my inbox about 5 to 6 times a day, there had GOT to be a way to hold more text messages

Re: Pantech Link Support

2 of 3 (2,037 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2011 8:59:41 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am seeing this same issue and would love to find a solution.

I am seeing this same issue and would love to find a solution.

Re: Pantech Link Support

3 of 3 (1,372 Views)