Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 19, 2011
9:30:04 AM
View profile
Pantech Link Restarting on Bluetooth connection using Ford Sync System
Edited by johnjbest on Oct 19, 2011 at 9:31:57 AM

I have just received my Pantech P7040P Gophone.   I use this phone extensively in my ford vehicle with the SYNC system.   I was able to successfully pair the device, however whenever the device connects with the vehicle sync system, the phone  restarts/reboots.   Eventually after 5-10 restarts and poking around, it will finally connect properly with the car.   And seems to work correctly when finally connected.

Known bugs/problems with bluetooth connectivity.?   Any known resolution or work arounds to correct this behavior.   

Thanks

John Best

I have just received my Pantech P7040P Gophone.   I use this phone extensively in my ford vehicle with the SYNC system.   I was able to successfully pair the device, however whenever the device connects with the vehicle sync system, the phone  restarts/reboots.   Eventually after 5-10 restarts and poking around, it will finally connect properly with the car.   And seems to work correctly when finally connected.

Known bugs/problems with bluetooth connectivity.?   Any known resolution or work arounds to correct this behavior.   

Thanks

John Best

Pantech Link Restarting on Bluetooth connection using Ford Sync System

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments