Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2011
7:33:43 AM
View profile
Pantech Laser

So, I have been doing some research for a few days and I think I finally decided on a new phone....the Pantech Laser. I have heard bad things about it, but at the same time i have heard worse for other phones that have done great for me. I have also heard great things about it, but I do not know which to trust. Can anyone give me an opinion on what they think about this phone (opinion or personal experience is fine).

Thank You

So, I have been doing some research for a few days and I think I finally decided on a new phone....the Pantech Laser. I have heard bad things about it, but at the same time i have heard worse for other phones that have done great for me. I have also heard great things about it, but I do not know which to trust. Can anyone give me an opinion on what they think about this phone (opinion or personal experience is fine).

Thank You

Pantech Laser

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2011 2:56:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
While the Laser is a good choice and certainly has good looks and features, I have read bad raps with it in the Pantech section of this Forum. I typically do not trust Pantech phones because they often seem cheap and unreliable. I would not recommend getting it as your new phone, but it is totally up to you.

Good luck with your decision!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

While the Laser is a good choice and certainly has good looks and features, I have read bad raps with it in the Pantech section of this Forum. I typically do not trust Pantech phones because they often seem cheap and unreliable. I would not recommend getting it as your new phone, but it is totally up to you.

Good luck with your decision!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Pantech Laser

2 of 3 (241 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2011 3:09:10 PM
(0)
Tutor
If you get one, keep it in a vac-sealed climate controlled box. Will not hold up.
If you get one, keep it in a vac-sealed climate controlled box. Will not hold up.

Re: Pantech Laser

3 of 3 (183 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments