Posted Jul 12, 2011
6:19:22 PM
View profile
Pantech Laser "Downloading has been failed"
Edited by blood veins on Jul 12, 2011 at 6:20:48 PM

Whenever I try downloading an MMS file sent to me, it always say "Downloading has been failed."

Why?

What can I do to fix this?

Also, there are two other phones on my plan that can send and receive MMS messages, but I can't. All phones have data blocked, but they can send pictures and I can't? Why?

Whenever I try downloading an MMS file sent to me, it always say "Downloading has been failed."

Why?

What can I do to fix this?

Also, there are two other phones on my plan that can send and receive MMS messages, but I can't. All phones have data blocked, but they can send pictures and I can't? Why?

Pantech Laser "Downloading has been failed"

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 10:52:51 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.. Did you ever get it figured out?

I'm having the same issue.. Did you ever get it figured out?

Re: Pantech Laser "Downloading has been failed"

2 of 3 (851 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2011 8:15:26 PM
(0)
Contributor

My wife is having the same issue with her Pantech P6010.  She spent over an hour at AT&T store and on phone to AT&T support.  They could not figure out the issue.

She is going to call Pantech Monday when they open.  If she comes up with an answer, I will post it here.

My wife is having the same issue with her Pantech P6010.  She spent over an hour at AT&T store and on phone to AT&T support.  They could not figure out the issue.

She is going to call Pantech Monday when they open.  If she comes up with an answer, I will post it here.

Re: Pantech Laser "Downloading has been failed"

3 of 3 (837 Views)