Helpful Links

Pantech Laser Charging Issue

Contributor

Pantech Laser Charging Issue

I literally just bought this phone less than 4 hours ago and I can't get it to charge.  When the phone is on and I plug it in I get a check battery message.  I went back to the store, they replaced the battery and when I got home I get the SAME problem.  I am the manager of a store and I can't afford to have my phone not work right ESPECIALLY when I am not at the store and my employees need to get in touch with me.  Is there something else I can try to fix this?

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Pantech Laser Charging Issue

You stated that you tried charging your new Laser when it was turned ON. Try turning the phone OFF and then plug in the charger. See if that works. If it does not want to seem to charge, I would take it back in for a replacement device; a different choice. Surely you would want something you can rely on.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I shouldn't have to turn the phone off to charge it is my point.   I have had SEVERAL cell phones and never had this issue.  I am a store manager so I can't afford to have my phone turned off for the 2 hours or more it takes to charge it.  I am taking it back to AT&T today to see if they can do something about it

Message 3 of 5
Master

Alright, that's a good start. They'll most likely offer you a replacement Laser, which should be no extra charge. Good luck.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 5
Tutor

I have had the same issues with my phone and its been almost a year since i got it though. It wont charge at all and i have tried several different chargers. Any advice since you work there and have had the same problems?

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support