Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 6, 2011
6:31:46 AM
Pantech Impact - Daylight Savings Time, no auto update?
Edited by acmom412 on Nov 6, 2011 at 6:33:22 AM

I have only had this phone for a couple of weeks and I assumed it would automatically update for DST (all of my previous phones have done this). I was surprised when it did not. I figured out how to manually change the time, but why didn't it automatically update? Is there a setting I missed? I don't want to have to manually change it every time we have DST.

I have only had this phone for a couple of weeks and I assumed it would automatically update for DST (all of my previous phones have done this). I was surprised when it did not. I figured out how to manually change the time, but why didn't it automatically update? Is there a setting I missed? I don't want to have to manually change it every time we have DST.

Pantech Impact - Daylight Savings Time, no auto update?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2011 12:21:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

Menu-Settings-Phone-Time&Date-Auto Update (On). When DST begins or ends and the phone hasn't updated to the correct time with this setting enabled, turn the phone off and then turn it back on. When it re-connects to the network the correct time will be displayed.

Menu-Settings-Phone-Time&Date-Auto Update (On). When DST begins or ends and the phone hasn't updated to the correct time with this setting enabled, turn the phone off and then turn it back on. When it re-connects to the network the correct time will be displayed.

Re: Pantech Impact - Daylight Savings Time, no auto update?

2 of 2 (1,918 Views)