(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2010 4:45:19 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by learnem on Jul 17, 2010 at 4:46:21 AM

wait until AT and T gets off their fat glutimus maximus and actually gives you the tools you need to operate all the functions they claim this phone is able to perform...se my post called

how stupid is at and t

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Pantech/How-Stupid-is-AT-and-T/td-p/1975061

wait until AT and T gets off their fat glutimus maximus and actually gives you the tools you need to operate all the functions they claim this phone is able to perform...se my post called

how stupid is at and t

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Pantech/How-Stupid-is-AT-and-T/td-p/1975061

Re: Pantech Ease

[ Edited ]
2 of 6 (2,598 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 5:59:36 AM
(0)
Tutor

Had to reset to get Sent Messages folder to appear

Only getting 2-3 bars of signal.

Feels kind of heavy

Battery Hog

Had to reset to get Sent Messages folder to appear

Only getting 2-3 bars of signal.

Feels kind of heavy

Battery Hog

3 of 6 (2,486 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 8:36:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

I returned it after 7 days. Didn't like it, slow going thru all the menus, the touch pads are real touchy, the keys to text are hard to push down....sucks.

Think I'm going  Blackberry, when I rec'v refund for phone mailed back yesterday.

I returned it after 7 days. Didn't like it, slow going thru all the menus, the touch pads are real touchy, the keys to text are hard to push down....sucks.

Think I'm going  Blackberry, when I rec'v refund for phone mailed back yesterday.

4 of 6 (2,474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 3:05:18 PM
(0)
Mentor

I've had my for about a week and so far I love it.  The software is a little slow, but I can live with that.

I've had my for about a week and so far I love it.  The software is a little slow, but I can live with that.

5 of 6 (1,871 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 3:17:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

I've had it for about a week and like it. I did notice one quirk with the main screen: you have to "wipe" it only half-way across the screen (not all the way across); otherwise, it will not be reponsive to your effort. Also, I have had it shut off when closing the Qwerty keyboard, usually after sending a text message.

Few other phones have the voice-to-text feature which is fun to play with. The volume/vibrator is customizable which is important to know--from a hearing-impaired point of view, also, you may want to turn off the vibrator which may cause excelerated battery depletion.

I've had it for about a week and like it. I did notice one quirk with the main screen: you have to "wipe" it only half-way across the screen (not all the way across); otherwise, it will not be reponsive to your effort. Also, I have had it shut off when closing the Qwerty keyboard, usually after sending a text message.

Few other phones have the voice-to-text feature which is fun to play with. The volume/vibrator is customizable which is important to know--from a hearing-impaired point of view, also, you may want to turn off the vibrator which may cause excelerated battery depletion.

6 of 6 (578 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments