Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 17, 2011
11:15:50 AM
View profile
Pantech Ease reboots when features are accessed

Symptoms:

Phone will reboot intermittently when the following features are accessed - viewing pictures, making phone calls.

It's got a sanDisk 8gb micro SD card.

This is the 2nd Ease we've had in less than a month. My daughter says it's also got a slow response on the touch screen.

I've been able to access the SD card via SanDisk's utilities and the Pantech connectivity suite.

Pantech technical support suggested a master clear/master reset of the phone.

Any suggestions for a comparable phone if this doesn't work?

Thanks.

Symptoms:

Phone will reboot intermittently when the following features are accessed - viewing pictures, making phone calls.

It's got a sanDisk 8gb micro SD card.

This is the 2nd Ease we've had in less than a month. My daughter says it's also got a slow response on the touch screen.

I've been able to access the SD card via SanDisk's utilities and the Pantech connectivity suite.

Pantech technical support suggested a master clear/master reset of the phone.

Any suggestions for a comparable phone if this doesn't work?

Thanks.

Pantech Ease reboots when features are accessed

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2011 6:31:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

I can't help...my ease also reboots when accessing address bok, attaching photos to addresses, etc.  They sent a new phone and that one is doing the same thing.  I think it is a design flaw in the phone itself, but noone wants to fess up.

I can't help...my ease also reboots when accessing address bok, attaching photos to addresses, etc.  They sent a new phone and that one is doing the same thing.  I think it is a design flaw in the phone itself, but noone wants to fess up.

Re: Pantech Ease reboots when features are accessed

2 of 2 (455 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments