Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2008
9:34:28 AM
View profile
Pantech Duo xpress mail problems
I recently purchased a new Pantech Duo and have been attempting to set up my email accounts.  I downloaded xpress email and set it up for my hotmail account.  It seemed to work properly.  Then I attempted to set up another email account from msn live small business...several attempts later, I have only been successful at using all available email accounts and seem to be unable to delete the bogus accounts previously set up.  I tried deleting xpress mail and reinstalling the account...the phone couldn't find the files...and the bogus accounts seem to still be hidden somewhere on my phone.  I fear I have hosed it up...can you help?
I recently purchased a new Pantech Duo and have been attempting to set up my email accounts.  I downloaded xpress email and set it up for my hotmail account.  It seemed to work properly.  Then I attempted to set up another email account from msn live small business...several attempts later, I have only been successful at using all available email accounts and seem to be unable to delete the bogus accounts previously set up.  I tried deleting xpress mail and reinstalling the account...the phone couldn't find the files...and the bogus accounts seem to still be hidden somewhere on my phone.  I fear I have hosed it up...can you help?

Pantech Duo xpress mail problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2008 9:17:20 AM
(0)
Contributor