Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 11, 2010
8:49:52 PM
View profile
Pantech Duo, message not sent problem

Hello all, I've had the Pantech Duo for almost for 2 months now, and since the day I bought it have had this problem: every 1 minute or so, a warning comes up saying that the message could not been sent, and to try again later. I didn't pay much attention, already looked if it was a bad setting or a stuck sms but those are not the case.

The phone has Windows mobile 6.1

This thing is really anoying, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hello all, I've had the Pantech Duo for almost for 2 months now, and since the day I bought it have had this problem: every 1 minute or so, a warning comes up saying that the message could not been sent, and to try again later. I didn't pay much attention, already looked if it was a bad setting or a stuck sms but those are not the case.

thanks

Pantech Duo, message not sent problem

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2010 3:02:06 PM
(0)
Expert

RolandoLN wrote:

Thanks

Back your phone info up and then try the steps below.

IMPORTANT: The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after a master reset is performed.

1. From the standby screen, press Start.

2. Scroll to and select Settings.

3. Scroll to and select Security.

4. Scroll to and select Master Clear.

5. Enter password and press Done.
    Note:  Default password is 0000.

6. To confirm reset, press Yes.
    NOTE: The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset.

Alternate Method

1. Power device off.
  2. Remove SIM and Storage Card (if applicable).
  3. Power the device back on while holding the "S" and "L" keys.
  4. Continue to hold the "S" and "L" keys until the device displays "SIM missing" than release "S" and "L".
  5. Device will master reset.

RolandoLN wrote:

Thanks

Back your phone info up and then try the steps below.

IMPORTANT: The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after a master reset is performed.

1. From the standby screen, press Start.

2. Scroll to and select Settings.

3. Scroll to and select Security.

4. Scroll to and select Master Clear.

5. Enter password and press Done.
    Note:  Default password is 0000.

6. To confirm reset, press Yes.
    NOTE: The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset.

Alternate Method

1. Power device off.
  2. Remove SIM and Storage Card (if applicable).
  3. Power the device back on while holding the "S" and "L" keys.
  4. Continue to hold the "S" and "L" keys until the device displays "SIM missing" than release "S" and "L".
  5. Device will master reset.

Re: Pantech Duo, message not sent problem

2 of 2 (746 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments