Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2010
7:06:07 PM
View profile
Pantech Duo- does it requre a data plan?

Does the pantech duo requre a data plan? I have read on this website that it needs atleast $20 messageing every month which i have unlimited texting, I want to know if i need to pay for internet etc.  I am just switching from an LG Shine to the pantech duo because my LG shine broke.

Thanks

Does the pantech duo requre a data plan? I have read on this website that it needs atleast $20 messageing every month which i have unlimited texting, I want to know if i need to pay for internet etc.  I am just switching from an LG Shine to the pantech duo because my LG shine broke.

Thanks

Pantech Duo- does it requre a data plan?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2010 6:48:17 AM
(0)
Professor

clarose wrote:

Thanks

The Pantech Duo is classified as a smartphone, so it requires the $30 smartphone data plan.

clarose wrote:

Thanks

The Pantech Duo is classified as a smartphone, so it requires the $30 smartphone data plan.

Re: Pantech Duo- does it requre a data plan?

2 of 4 (2,436 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2010 8:45:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

Whatever you do, don't buy the Duo. I've had the thing for 2 years, and it's a terrible piece of garbage. 

Alot of better options out there, so avoid this one.

Whatever you do, don't buy the Duo. I've had the thing for 2 years, and it's a terrible piece of garbage. 

Alot of better options out there, so avoid this one.

3 of 4 (2,175 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 9:59:59 PM
(0)
Contributor

Funny, I've had mine for 2.5 years... it's a great phone... guess it's just the operator that has the problems.

Funny, I've had mine for 2.5 years... it's a great phone... guess it's just the operator that has the problems.

4 of 4 (2,032 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments