Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 15, 2012
4:37:38 PM
Pantech Breeze III - does anyone know how to access the engineer/test/modem menu?

I just bought my parents a pair of Pantech Breeze III's because they looked very user-friendly. They live in an area on the edge of 3G whose coverage has been shaky at best. After checking the network settings in "Advanced" mode, I couldn't find the option to use GSM only & disable 3G.

Their previous phones were LG CU720 (Shine's) which could get 3-4 bars of GSM/EDGE/ vs. 1-2 bars of 3G/UMTS. Accessing the LG band setting menus is pretty easy...for example, my old LG Incite's engineer/test/modem code was 5476278#*# and  see this older thread for many others. I'm looking for the equivalent star code for the Pantech Breeze 3's.

Any engineers, technicians, or cellular repairmen out there? Thanks in advance!

I just bought my parents a pair of Pantech Breeze III's because they looked very user-friendly. They live in an area on the edge of 3G whose coverage has been shaky at best. After checking the network settings in "Advanced" mode, I couldn't find the option to use GSM only & disable 3G.

Their previous phones were LG CU720 (Shine's) which could get 3-4 bars of GSM/EDGE/ vs. 1-2 bars of 3G/UMTS. Accessing the LG band setting menus is pretty easy...for example, my old LG Incite's engineer/test/modem code was 5476278#*# and  see this older thread for many others. I'm looking for the equivalent star code for the Pantech Breeze 3's.

Any engineers, technicians, or cellular repairmen out there? Thanks in advance!

Pantech Breeze III - does anyone know how to access the engineer/test/modem menu?

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments