Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 23, 2011
11:08:15 AM
View profile
Pantech Breeze II - download free ringtone

I just got my Pantech Breeze II. I would like to download free ringtones available on various sites on the computer, or even from music in Media Player. I have the cable(USB) which connects to the computer however a message comes up when I plug it into the computer something about the drive. I suspect the computer doesn't recognize the phone as it is not listed in the Devices with removable storage section. I have tried to research online at the AT&T site, and googled it with no luck. Can someone please help me figure this out -- I would appreciate any help ......

I just got my Pantech Breeze II. I would like to download free ringtones available on various sites on the computer, or even from music in Media Player. I have the cable(USB) which connects to the computer however a message comes up when I plug it into the computer something about the drive. I suspect the computer doesn't recognize the phone as it is not listed in the Devices with removable storage section. I have tried to research online at the AT&T site, and googled it with no luck. Can someone please help me figure this out -- I would appreciate any help ......

Pantech Breeze II - download free ringtone

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments