Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 20, 2011
10:23:32 AM
View profile
Pantech Breeze II (P2000)-Setting ring tones????

I have searched and searched through my device packets and all over this website for an answer to my question!  I hope someone out there can help me!  Since the chat lines are busy, I can't chat with any of the AT&T Reps.  

How do I change my ring tones on my Pantech Breeze II (P2000)?  And is it possible to apply different ring tones to certain contacts? 

I have looked through advanced mode as well as breeze mode for anything related to this, but found nothing!  

Thanks for any help you can provide!  

I have searched and searched through my device packets and all over this website for an answer to my question!  I hope someone out there can help me!  Since the chat lines are busy, I can't chat with any of the AT&T Reps.  

How do I change my ring tones on my Pantech Breeze II (P2000)?  And is it possible to apply different ring tones to certain contacts? 

I have looked through advanced mode as well as breeze mode for anything related to this, but found nothing!  

Thanks for any help you can provide!  

Pantech Breeze II (P2000)-Setting ring tones????

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2011 2:07:12 AM
(0)
Employee
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Pantech Breeze II (P2000)-Setting ring tones????

2 of 3 (2,861 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2011 8:09:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

That doesn't answer the previous poster's question, nor does it answer mine. I'm trying to divide the contacts in to groups and then assign ringtones to these groups. The manual (kinda) explains how to add contacts to groups, but it doen't work in breeze or advanced mode. I got this phone for my mother-in-law and now having major regret.

That doesn't answer the previous poster's question, nor does it answer mine. I'm trying to divide the contacts in to groups and then assign ringtones to these groups. The manual (kinda) explains how to add contacts to groups, but it doen't work in breeze or advanced mode. I got this phone for my mother-in-law and now having major regret.

Re: Pantech Breeze II (P2000)-Setting ring tones????

3 of 3 (1,736 Views)