Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2009
9:18:41 PM
Pandora on cell

I am confused with this pandora...I DO NOT want it if I have to pay for it.  I have a Samsung Eternity and the App was preloaded on my phone.  I do have to pay for it after my 1 day trail?  Do I have a 1 day trial?? 

Is this pandora the way they used to run shady companies back in the day = where IF I DONT CANCELL it after my trail period I get charged for it (what a horrible way to do biz, btw).  HELP!  I can't afford this and I can't afford to get screwed.

I am confused with this pandora...I DO NOT want it if I have to pay for it.  I have a Samsung Eternity and the App was preloaded on my phone.  I do have to pay for it after my 1 day trail?  Do I have a 1 day trial?? 

Is this pandora the way they used to run shady companies back in the day = where IF I DONT CANCELL it after my trail period I get charged for it (what a horrible way to do biz, btw).  HELP!  I can't afford this and I can't afford to get screwed.

Pandora on cell

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2009 12:47:29 AM
(0)
Professor
Sorry if you feel that is bad business a lot of things out there even states on their terms of service people fail to read. Yes it will charge you after your trial period. You will have to call to cancel the service.
Sorry if you feel that is bad business a lot of things out there even states on their terms of service people fail to read. Yes it will charge you after your trial period. You will have to call to cancel the service.

Re: Pandora on cell

2 of 6 (4,157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2009 6:21:53 PM
(0)
Mentor

So far so good...it appears that I have not been charged and did not need to cancell my trail period.  Thank goodness.  I was scared I was going to get stuck with a huge bill.  But when my actuall bill comes out, then I'll know for sure.

So far so good...it appears that I have not been charged and did not need to cancell my trail period.  Thank goodness.  I was scared I was going to get stuck with a huge bill.  But when my actuall bill comes out, then I'll know for sure.

3 of 6 (4,086 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2009 8:13:49 PM
(0)
Expert
Pandora is a subscription at $8.99/mo. You may have a 1 day trial but be prepared in case it does show on your bill.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Pandora is a subscription at $8.99/mo. You may have a 1 day trial but be prepared in case it does show on your bill.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 6 (4,046 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2009 12:36:52 PM
(0)
Professor
Pandora is free for iPhone users, btw. I love it.
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

5 of 6 (4,016 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2009 12:52:19 PM
(0)
Expert

Millennium Archangel wrote:

Yea, I know....you don't have to rub it in........ I only have a measly Shine.

I hope you know that I'm only kidding. All the more power to you!! If I had a phone that I could get it for free, believe I'd be right there with you.. Enjoy every minute of it. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Millennium Archangel wrote:

Yea, I know....you don't have to rub it in........ I only have a measly Shine.

I hope you know that I'm only kidding. All the more power to you!! If I had a phone that I could get it for free, believe I'd be right there with you.. Enjoy every minute of it. Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

6 of 6 (4,013 Views)