Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 17, 2012
12:39:22 PM
View profile
Pandora Issues

Hi all,

I am having some major issues with Pandora. 

I have Pandora One and used to use it on my iPhone all the time with no problem.

Ever since I switched to the HTC One X, it can't even make it past 1 song without stopping, "Buffering...", and just skipping to the next song. It sometimes even skips 2 songs and spends a long time "Buffering..."

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Please help!

Hi all,

I am having some major issues with Pandora. 

I have Pandora One and used to use it on my iPhone all the time with no problem.

Ever since I switched to the HTC One X, it can't even make it past 1 song without stopping, "Buffering...", and just skipping to the next song. It sometimes even skips 2 songs and spends a long time "Buffering..."

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Please help!

Pandora Issues

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 2:21:45 PM
(0)
Expert

Wait for an update for the app as it really sounds app-related.  Personally, I would recommend Jango Radio to Pandora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

Wait for an update for the app as it really sounds app-related.  Personally, I would recommend Jango Radio to Pandora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

Re: Pandora Issues

2 of 3 (1,022 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2012 7:28:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by redpoint73 on May 21, 2012 at 7:30:50 AM

I have the One X, and Pandora works fine with no issues.  So unlikely its an issue with the app needing to be updated.  Try uninstalling Pandora, and re-installing.  Also, you sure network speed is not an issue?  Does the problem occur on a decent WiFi network? 

I have the One X, and Pandora works fine with no issues.  So unlikely its an issue with the app needing to be updated.  Try uninstalling Pandora, and re-installing.  Also, you sure network speed is not an issue?  Does the problem occur on a decent WiFi network? 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Pandora Issues

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (986 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments