Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2010
2:52:02 PM
View profile
Palm Pixi, not letting me set up my profile!

It keeps saying that there is no network coverage or that I need to set up my phone settings manually?
I have no clue what an internet APN is or what user name or password or anything?
I just got it...So, please help me out with this?

Thanks.

It keeps saying that there is no network coverage or that I need to set up my phone settings manually?
I have no clue what an internet APN is or what user name or password or anything?
I just got it...So, please help me out with this?

Thanks.

Palm Pixi, not letting me set up my profile!

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2010 7:09:33 PM
(0)
Professor

The Pixi will normally read your profile settings from your SIM, but I guess sometimes that fails!

There is no username and no password. The APN should be wap.cingular

Let us know if that helps!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

The Pixi will normally read your profile settings from your SIM, but I guess sometimes that fails!

There is no username and no password. The APN should be wap.cingular

Let us know if that helps!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Re: Palm Pixi, not letting me set up my profile!

2 of 6 (12,415 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 3:44:50 PM
(0)
Contributor
I use the wap.cingular, it's not working, my phone is palm pre2!
I use the wap.cingular, it's not working, my phone is palm pre2!

3 of 6 (7,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2011 3:45:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
Have you deal with this problem, I meet with the same problem, could you help me? Thanks!
Have you deal with this problem, I meet with the same problem, could you help me? Thanks!

4 of 6 (7,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 6:10:41 PM
(0)
Tutor
I am having the same problem! Just got it today. If you figured it out, please help me! Thanks.
I am having the same problem! Just got it today. If you figured it out, please help me! Thanks.

5 of 6 (4,933 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 7:17:41 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. If you still have questions please start a new topic.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. If you still have questions please start a new topic.

6 of 6 (4,929 Views)