Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 30, 2011
12:04:15 PM
View profile
Paid for minutes but my they still haven't been applied to my phone yet.

I paid for additional minutes this morning, bank account shows I did, but my service isn't back on yet. Tried getting contact info on the AT&T site, but all it does is send me around and around in a constant circle, so finally I gave up and came here to these forums. What to do if AT&T accepted my money but didn't apply it to my service? It's always been immediate before.

I paid for additional minutes this morning, bank account shows I did, but my service isn't back on yet. Tried getting contact info on the AT&T site, but all it does is send me around and around in a constant circle, so finally I gave up and came here to these forums. What to do if AT&T accepted my money but didn't apply it to my service? It's always been immediate before.

Paid for minutes but my they still haven't been applied to my phone yet.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2011 6:54:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
How did you add the minutes? Are you referring to a minute package or adding money in general to your account?

If you purchased a minute package, did you try purchasing it using your phone calling 611?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

How did you add the minutes? Are you referring to a minute package or adding money in general to your account?

If you purchased a minute package, did you try purchasing it using your phone calling 611?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Paid for minutes but my they still haven't been applied to my phone yet.

2 of 2 (135 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments