Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 21, 2012
5:18:23 AM
View profile
PUK code / voicemail

Hello,

I am a user of ATT GoPhone since a week. Unfortunately, today my sim is blocked. I need the PUK code to unlock it. It seems that I can find the unlock/PUK code in paygonline.com. I tried to register myself at this site, but I cannot select a state and country. There is one item in the select box and that is 'Select state'. So this doesn't work for me. Is there another way to receive the PUK code? I am unable to call customer service, because my phone is locked.

Thanks for your reply.

Hello,

I am a user of ATT GoPhone since a week. Unfortunately, today my sim is blocked. I need the PUK code to unlock it. It seems that I can find the unlock/PUK code in paygonline.com. I tried to register myself at this site, but I cannot select a state and country. There is one item in the select box and that is 'Select state'. So this doesn't work for me. Is there another way to receive the PUK code? I am unable to call customer service, because my phone is locked.

Thanks for your reply.

PUK code / voicemail

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 2:53:25 PM
(0)
Mentor
The PUK code isnt available online. Call customer service using a different line. call 800 331 0500
The PUK code isnt available online. Call customer service using a different line. call 800 331 0500

Re: PUK code / voicemail

2 of 2 (480 Views)