Wireless Forums

Posted Jan 12, 2012
10:33:09 AM
View profile
PUK Code

My son managed to get his phone locked and we need the PUK code.  Unfortunately, I don't know his four digit passcode which makes it impossible to get anywhere with the online or automated systems and clicking on the forgot your password button just wants to send the code to the phone.  I need to talk to a human but have not found an option to do so without having the passcode.  What are my options?

My son managed to get his phone locked and we need the PUK code.  Unfortunately, I don't know his four digit passcode which makes it impossible to get anywhere with the online or automated systems and clicking on the forgot your password button just wants to send the code to the phone.  I need to talk to a human but have not found an option to do so without having the passcode.  What are my options?

PUK Code

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 13, 2012 7:00:55 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

In order to get the PUK code for a GoPhone, you will need to contact Customer Service by dialing 611 from a wireless phone, 1-800-901-9878 (Pay As You Go) or 1-866-499-7888 (Pick Your Plan) from a landline phone.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

In order to get the PUK code for a GoPhone, you will need to contact Customer Service by dialing 611 from a wireless phone, 1-800-901-9878 (Pay As You Go) or 1-866-499-7888 (Pick Your Plan) from a landline phone.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: PUK Code

2 of 2 (272 Views)