Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 19, 2010
10:07:14 AM
View profile
PUC code

I need my PUC code sent to my att email account on the internet. Not sent to my phone. I can not access it on my phone brcause I need the PUC code to get into my phone.

I need my PUC code sent to my att email account on the internet. Not sent to my phone. I can not access it on my phone brcause I need the PUC code to get into my phone.

PUC code

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 10:44:40 AM
(0)
Guru

If your phone is PUK locked or asking for a PUK code, log into your MyWireless account.  Click My Services at the top of the page, then click Phone on the left, and click Unblock SIM Card in the body of the page.  Alternately, contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

If the phone is PUK blocked, then it has registered too many incorrect PUK code attempts, and you will need to take the phone and SIM card to a store.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

If your phone is PUK locked or asking for a PUK code, log into your MyWireless account.  Click My Services at the top of the page, then click Phone on the left, and click Unblock SIM Card in the body of the page.  Alternately, contact Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

If the phone is PUK blocked, then it has registered too many incorrect PUK code attempts, and you will need to take the phone and SIM card to a store.

Re: PUC code

2 of 3 (1,233 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 4:08:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

After three incorrect attempts, the phone will be blocked by the PUK code. After ten incorrect attempts, the phone's SIM card will be all jumbled, and you will have to purchase a new one.

Use the above information, and see if it works.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

After three incorrect attempts, the phone will be blocked by the PUK code. After ten incorrect attempts, the phone's SIM card will be all jumbled, and you will have to purchase a new one.

Use the above information, and see if it works.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: PUC code

3 of 3 (1,209 Views)