Wireless Forums

Posted Apr 9, 2010
10:14:39 AM
View profile
PTT and Switching Phones

If have two phones that support PTT, can I move my SIM between them and have my PTT contacts follow me from one phone to the other?  Or can PTT not easily be swapped by just moving the SIM card?

If have two phones that support PTT, can I move my SIM between them and have my PTT contacts follow me from one phone to the other?  Or can PTT not easily be swapped by just moving the SIM card?

PTT and Switching Phones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2010 9:47:17 AM
(0)
Expert

amtk54 wrote:

Yes you can switch phones with no problem.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

amtk54 wrote:

Yes you can switch phones with no problem.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Re: PTT and Switching Phones

2 of 2 (1,542 Views)