PLEASE help, lg vu phone ! Please :(

Contributor

PLEASE help, lg vu phone ! Please :(

I recently got a lg vu phone from my friend because my phone broke. When i got it she told it didnt hold a charge. I reset it that day and had it on the charger for the night while i slept. The next day the phone had 3 bars untill almost 8 pm witch is good. But today my phone had died while i was out and when i came home i put my phone on the charger and normally it would just turn on and charge but today it just went to the AT&T screen and then it turned off, then when on the AT&T screen again and then turned off and it stills repeats itself. I dont know what i should. Should i get a new battery? Should i just leave it on the charger for a couple hours ? PLEASE help !

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Guru

Re: PLEASE help, lg vu phone ! Please :(

My daughter's LG Vu did the same thing.  You might want to check at an AT&T store to see if the charger itself has a problem.  They may have another charger to try.  They charged my daughter's phone on their display charger for me.  We ended up having to do a warranty exchange on the phone because the problem was the phone.  A new battery might help, if you don't spend much on it.  The Vu is an older phone and just might be finished. 

You may need to upgrade with AT&T if you are able to do so now.  If not, you can try ebay or craigslist for an inexpensive replacement.  Also, AT&T offered us a one time replacement of one certain phone for $40.  It was a once in a lifetime deal for that line-her phone got wet and would not work correctly.  She was a student and could not afford a more expensive phone, so this worked for her.  You might ask at an AT&T corporate store about what phone they might have available now as a one time deal.  This was not an upgrade, it just allowed her to get another phone without paying the full price.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support