PIN number

PIN number

My family purchased 2 goPhone plans from at&t a few days ago.  I am trying to log into my online account, but it will not allow me to do so without a PIN.  We were not given PINs at the time of purchase, and we cannot find any on our receipts.  If it matters, we switched from a family plan to the prepaid goPhone plans.  I am stuck on the manage yr account page and cannot get any further, and following the directions for logging in for the first time doesn't work either, they never text me back a pass as the site says they will.  Anyone know what to do??

Message 1 of 7 (21,405 Views)
Master

Re: PIN number

I think I remember doing this when I first tried to log into my GoPhone online account. The PIN numbers should be the last four digits of each cell phone number. Once you log in, you can then change the PIN number to a four-digit one of your choice.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 7 (21,398 Views)
Professor

Wild Banchi's correct, and looks like that process is still the same as it was when I first signed up with ATT long time back. my first phone was a GoPhone and the pin was the 4 digits initially of the phone number but i changed after the initial logon. i remember that..
Message 3 of 7 (21,385 Views)

I can't get a pin either but i don't got my phone yet still going in mail.

Message 4 of 7 (21,360 Views)
Former Community Manager

willowwhite - were you able to complete your registration? Please let me know if you still need help!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7 (21,353 Views)

If you are not yet registered yet. You can register to the website and if you are already registered and you forgot your pin.just follow the forgot password link.
Message 6 of 7 (21,319 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

[ Edited ]

willowwhite wrote:

My family purchased 2 goPhone plans from at&t a few days ago.  I am trying to log into my online account, but it will not allow me to do so without a PIN.  We were not given PINs at the time of purchase, and we cannot find any on our receipts.  If it matters, we switched from a family plan to the prepaid goPhone plans.  I am stuck on the manage yr account page and cannot get any further, and following the directions for logging in for the first time doesn't work either, they never text me back a pass as the site says they will.  Anyone know what to do??

Neither was I given the PIN at the time of purchase. That's normal. I get my PIN by registering my phone online. Each phone will need it's own PIN.

To register a phone, you will need to fully charge the phone first before you do so. In some cases, after registration, you may have to reboot the phone.

Message 7 of 7 (21,307 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.