Helpful Links

PANTECH IMPACT SENSOR QUESTION?

Professor

PANTECH IMPACT SENSOR QUESTION?

I have a Pantech Impact and I noticed that there are two little dots in the upper left hand corner of the device (when closed).  I figure those are part of a sensor, but what are they for?  Does the sensor have anything to do with why the user can have problems with ending a call with the phone closed?  Does the sensor help lock the keypad?  

Message 1 of 6
Teacher

Re: PANTECH IMPACT SENSOR QUESTION?

The sensor is ther for when light hits it or if its visible to light then your able to mess with the front send a text call ect. Thats during a call. And when your not using the phone it will show for a couple seconds or how ever long you have it set in your settings and then eventually go dark. But if you are using the phone holding it to your ear, your not able to press anything because the sensor is covered or even when you put your finger over it, it goes dark so it kindahelps that your not pressing anything. hope i didnt confuse u

Message 2 of 6
Professor

Hello.  Thank you, Liny07, for your reply.  I'm still learning about this little phone.  

Message 3 of 6
Teacher

Your welcome! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Hi, i hope someone can help me!! --- How do you turn the font sensor and/or the front light off? the key lights stay on all day and my battery keeps dying within a  few hours. i can not find a setting for it :-( 

Message 5 of 6
Professor

There is a setting for the key lights where you are able to make them turn off after the phone is folded closed and not in use.  I no longer have this phone. 

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support