Ovi Store Help!

Ovi Store Help!

Hi there,

When I try to purchase games and apps at the Ovi Store on my Nokia N8, I cannot use credit card as the billing option. Can someone at AT&T enable credit card billing at my phone? Thanks!

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Ovi Store Help!

neilrossgoco wrote:
When I try to buy apps it says there are no payment methods available for your account. I guess AT&T really have to enable card billing on my account.

When you connect to the OVI store without the SIM card, it should be just your OVI account, AT&T is not in the picture. If you don't have a Nokia/OVI account that is not connected to a phone number (that's how mine is set up) then maybe you can try creating one. Here's what my screen looks like when I sign into the OVI store without a SIM card (note there's a payment method pre-selected and an option to change the payment). The second screen shot is with the SIM in place.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support