Helpful Links

Outstanding Customer Service Rep

Tutor

Outstanding Customer Service Rep

After multiple calls to Customer Service about the difference between my calculated usage and AT&T's billed usage I finally ended up with a Customer Service Rep, Aulin, who actually listened and cared.  She told me that she would review my account history for accuracy and call me back with the results.  After about an hour she did call me back and informed me that I was correct and 24 minutes of airtime had mysteriously disappeared.  Remember that there are Customer Service Reps who listen and care so you must exhibit patience until you find one.  I don't know if AT&T appreciates the time Aulin spent resolving my issue, but, I do.

Message 1 of 11
Teacher

Re: Outstanding Customer Service Rep

kudos to you and her! Reps like her should get a reward or kudo points or something! Then, customer service would improve.

Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Scholar

easybob wrote:

After multiple calls to Customer Service about the difference between my calculated usage and AT&T's billed usage I finally ended up with a Customer Service Rep, Aulin, who actually listened and cared.  She told me that she would review my account history for accuracy and call me back with the results.  After about an hour she did call me back and informed me that I was correct and 24 minutes of airtime had mysteriously disappeared.  Remember that there are Customer Service Reps who listen and care so you must exhibit patience until you find one.  I don't know if AT&T appreciates the time Aulin spent resolving my issue, but, I do.

How many calls and how much time did it take?

Message 3 of 11
Scholar

What difference does it make how many calls it took if he walked away from it happy?? Not everyone focuses in the negatives.
Message 4 of 11
Teacher

Time, stress, and sometimes money? Unless thoes don't bother you. 

There are quite a lot of reasons why it does make a differences between many calls and not many calls even if the outcome is the same.

Message 5 of 11
Scholar

I was talking about this particular post. If he was happy with the outcome enough to post this, why would bdechenne care how many calls were made?
Message 6 of 11
Teacher

Maybe bdechenne wanted to know how many calls it takes to get a good outcome?

Message 7 of 11

dont you think it would be outstanding customer service if you got help the first time without being transferred?

Message 8 of 11

Let's focus on the positive side. Atleast the issue has been resolved.
Message 9 of 11
Master

All that matters is that the customer is satisfied. That is the main goal of a business, anyway. If they do not satisfy you the first time, don't just give up and take on a whole new hateful perspective of the company, but try again.

Great job, Aulin!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 10 of 11
Former Community Manager

easybob wrote:

We definitely appreciate the time she spent with you and I'm glad you took the time to post about your experience. 

I'll search on that name but if you happen to have her last name or her ID number, (please send me a private message with that info), I'll see if I can locate her and make sure she sees your feedback. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support