Helpful Links

Outlook issue

Guru

Outlook issue

I'm really tired of all the complaining, but is anyone aware of a fix for syncing issues with outlook since the iOS4 update? There was a patch a few weeks ago, but that didn't work for me. I haven't been able to sync my contacts to outlook and I've tried everything. I can deal with this but I eventually hope Apple addresses it. I know others on the Apple forum have reported the same issues.

Message 1 of 3
Professor

Re: Outlook issue

can you post a link. I sync with exchange, no problem, and the wife and daughter sync with outlook via itunes.

You could always do something crazy like sync outlook to google and then use google sync to sync your contacts that way. That works too.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Outlook issue

johninsj wrote:

can you post a link. I sync with exchange, no problem, and the wife and daughter sync with outlook via itunes.

You could always do something crazy like sync outlook to google and then use google sync to sync your contacts that way. That works too.

johninsj wrote:

I've tried your suggestion already. Not sure what's going on.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support