Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 16, 2010
8:13:03 PM
Outlook issue

I'm really tired of all the complaining, but is anyone aware of a fix for syncing issues with outlook since the iOS4 update? There was a patch a few weeks ago, but that didn't work for me. I haven't been able to sync my contacts to outlook and I've tried everything. I can deal with this but I eventually hope Apple addresses it. I know others on the Apple forum have reported the same issues.

I'm really tired of all the complaining, but is anyone aware of a fix for syncing issues with outlook since the iOS4 update? There was a patch a few weeks ago, but that didn't work for me. I haven't been able to sync my contacts to outlook and I've tried everything. I can deal with this but I eventually hope Apple addresses it. I know others on the Apple forum have reported the same issues.

Outlook issue

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 8:16:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

can you post a link. I sync with exchange, no problem, and the wife and daughter sync with outlook via itunes.

You could always do something crazy like sync outlook to google and then use google sync to sync your contacts that way. That works too.

can you post a link. I sync with exchange, no problem, and the wife and daughter sync with outlook via itunes.

You could always do something crazy like sync outlook to google and then use google sync to sync your contacts that way. That works too.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Outlook issue

2 of 3 (499 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 8:24:49 PM
(0)
Guru

johninsj wrote:

johninsj wrote:

I've tried your suggestion already. Not sure what's going on.

johninsj wrote:

johninsj wrote:

I've tried your suggestion already. Not sure what's going on.

Re: Outlook issue

3 of 3 (485 Views)