Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 8, 2011
6:55:09 AM
View profile
Outlook 2007 Synch Issues with Blackberry Torch
Edited by PAINE on Sep 8, 2011 at 7:14:57 AM

I have a new Blackberry Torch that has been setup on our corporate Exchange Server. For some reason when I move email to an inbox sub folder on Outlook 2007 SP2 Running on Windows 7 that mail item is not being removed from the BB main inbox mail folder.

I called ATT support and they are clueless as to how to help.

I have a new Blackberry Torch that has been setup on our corporate Exchange Server. For some reason when I move email to an inbox sub folder on Outlook 2007 SP2 Running on Windows 7 that mail item is not being removed from the BB main inbox mail folder.

I called ATT support and they are clueless as to how to help.

Outlook 2007 Synch Issues with Blackberry Torch

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2011 12:06:56 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Max69 on Sep 8, 2011 at 12:09:03 PM

Are you syncing the sub folder? If I remember correctly, if you sync a sub folder the moved messages will still show in the main Messages window.

Are you syncing the sub folder? If I remember correctly, if you sync a sub folder the moved messages will still show in the main Messages window.

Re: Outlook 2007 Synch Issues with Blackberry Torch

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (355 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2011 12:15:56 PM
(0)
Teacher

I don't know. I can tell you if I open folders on the BB the same e-mail that displays in both main bb email display as well as the folder. Is there a setting I can change?

I don't know. I can tell you if I open folders on the BB the same e-mail that displays in both main bb email display as well as the folder. Is there a setting I can change?

Re: Outlook 2007 Synch Issues with Blackberry Torch

3 of 3 (351 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments