Outage or Microcell Config Change?

Teacher

Outage or Microcell Config Change?

I have 4 micocells in a corporate environment. I have been away from the building for a few days. All 4 units are blinking 3G bars icon (down). Rebooted device 3G still blinking......

Any others with sudden outage like symptoms?

Message 1 of 5 (1,382 Views)

Re: Outage or Microcell Config Change?

Yes - same problem here - mine has pretty much worked perfectly forever -- now for 2 days the blinking 3G light - - no amount of rebooting, etc. has helped.  Im in central florida if that matters/helps.......was hoping wasnt just me....havent bothered calling AT and T.

Message 2 of 5 (1,377 Views)
ACE - Master

Sounds like AT&T did an update overnight (which is not uncommon) and you've lost connectivity. That happened to me in March ( San Francisco Bay Area) and it took about 10 days to straighten it out. Of course with all of the bad weather lately it could just be tower issues. If you call support be prepared to jump thru a lot of hoops because most of them are clueless as far as MicroCell issues go.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (1,371 Views)
Teacher

Calling support is of last resort. A typical call for me runs about 80 minutes with the agent following the same script, then concluding a ticket for a callback from the next tier. I'm in a corporate environment, please stop asking me to reboot my gateway or during business hours.
Message 4 of 5 (1,366 Views)
Contributor

Is anyone else having microcell issues? I called tech support but SHOCKER! - my phone dropped the call bc my dang Microcell isn't working..arghhhh!!!!

I already re-booted twice - so frustrating

Message 5 of 5 (1,086 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.