Out going reception

Contributor

Out going reception

MicroCell has been hooked up the standard way and the alternative way. Incoming voice quality is fine, out going voice quality echo's to the the point that the person on the other end cannot understand what I am saying. If I unplug the MicroCell The out going voice Quality is fine. Any solutions would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (424 Views)
Tutor

Re: Out going reception

i also have this same issue and not sure what to do?

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)
Professor

If you have a wireless router, is the router separated by 6 ft or more from the Microcell?

Message 3 of 4 (367 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

ilikewireless wrote:

If you have a wireless router, is the router separated by 6 ft or more from the Microcell?

Our wireless router (AppleExtremeBaseStation) is about 2.5' away from the MicroCell and our outgoing calls are fine.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.