Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2010
1:54:31 PM
Oris from Commitment Team Rawks!!!!!

I was having some issues with adding a line and a upgrade... the  usual stuff.   Was supposed to get a call back and my phone recently decided  it wasn't going to ring...   Anyway,  I got a call back from a awesome Rep who normally works as part  of AT&T's  Commitment Team.   Her name is Oris.  She explained my bill,  reveresed what was supposed to be  "free"  activation and upgrade fees and  offered to send a new,  free SIM card for my  phone.  She  mentioned  ( she wasn't the  1st person ) how badly my phone was  breaking up and said a new SIM card might correct it.   On top of it all,  she had a personality!!!  I love Reps like that!!!   I hope she has a great week and a even better weekend!

I was having some issues with adding a line and a upgrade... the  usual stuff.   Was supposed to get a call back and my phone recently decided  it wasn't going to ring...   Anyway,  I got a call back from a awesome Rep who normally works as part  of AT&T's  Commitment Team.   Her name is Oris.  She explained my bill,  reveresed what was supposed to be  "free"  activation and upgrade fees and  offered to send a new,  free SIM card for my  phone.  She  mentioned  ( she wasn't the  1st person ) how badly my phone was  breaking up and said a new SIM card might correct it.   On top of it all,  she had a personality!!!  I love Reps like that!!!   I hope she has a great week and a even better weekend!

3.14159265 are round; cornbread r²

Oris from Commitment Team Rawks!!!!!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2010 3:41:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

BrokenWench wrote:

Always great to know that you had a fantastic experience. Smiley Happy

Way to go, Oris!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

BrokenWench wrote:

Always great to know that you had a fantastic experience. Smiley Happy

Way to go, Oris!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Oris from Commitment Team Rawks!!!!!

2 of 3 (208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2010 4:17:39 AM
(0)
Expert

Hey, BW!! Glad to hear you've gotten your issues resolved. I can honestly say, I've always had pleasant experiences with CC. (I hope I didn't jinx myself!) Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hey, BW!! Glad to hear you've gotten your issues resolved. I can honestly say, I've always had pleasant experiences with CC. (I hope I didn't jinx myself!) Smiley Wink

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Oris from Commitment Team Rawks!!!!!

3 of 3 (203 Views)