Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 20, 2011
12:26:06 PM
View profile
Ordered refurb iphone 4; backordered?

I've never really had a problem with ordering phones before, but I ordered two refurb Iphone 4s and only after I was charged did the system tell me they were backordered.  Does anyone know typically how long this might take?  Am I better off canceling the upgrade? 

I've never really had a problem with ordering phones before, but I ordered two refurb Iphone 4s and only after I was charged did the system tell me they were backordered.  Does anyone know typically how long this might take?  Am I better off canceling the upgrade? 

Ordered refurb iphone 4; backordered?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2011 5:31:43 AM
(0)
Contributor
The EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday...i think it's bogus that I got charged first, THEN told they didn't have the phone they charged me for, and that if it does take LONGER than 30 days they will cancel my order. The phone I have now is 100% not working, hence the reason i ordered an iphone....It's definitely making me rethink if "upgrading" was worth it.
The EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday...i think it's bogus that I got charged first, THEN told they didn't have the phone they charged me for, and that if it does take LONGER than 30 days they will cancel my order. The phone I have now is 100% not working, hence the reason i ordered an iphone....It's definitely making me rethink if "upgrading" was worth it.

Re: Ordered refurb iphone 4; backordered?

2 of 3 (435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 7:28:41 PM
(0)
Tutor

Either of you get your phone yet????

Either of you get your phone yet????

Re: Ordered refurb iphone 4; backordered?

3 of 3 (264 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments