Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
3:19:44 PM
View profile
Ordered iphone 4S on Saturday

I ordered my iphones 4S on saturday around 12:00 pm because of upgrading problems. I ordered over the phone with AT&T and i accepted the terms and conditions. I then received an email with a order number and shipping order number. They gave me their website to check the order status and since monday everytime i go there it says order not found. However when i call ATT they can see it. I upgraded all 4 lines to 4S. I called today and the lady said it says my order is processing but i should get them by today or monday. Do you think this is true?

I ordered my iphones 4S on saturday around 12:00 pm because of upgrading problems. I ordered over the phone with AT&T and i accepted the terms and conditions. I then received an email with a order number and shipping order number. They gave me their website to check the order status and since monday everytime i go there it says order not found. However when i call ATT they can see it. I upgraded all 4 lines to 4S. I called today and the lady said it says my order is processing but i should get them by today or monday. Do you think this is true?

Ordered iphone 4S on Saturday

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:24:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status!

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status!

Re: Ordered iphone 4S on Saturday

2 of 3 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:25:09 PM
(0)
Teacher

i dont know either

i dont know either

Re: Ordered iphone 4S on Saturday

3 of 3 (209 Views)