Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2010
5:33:56 PM
Ordered 8:22am 6/15?

what are my chances of getting it by the 24th? its still showing in progress and that i ordered it on the 15th

what are my chances of getting it by the 24th? its still showing in progress and that i ordered it on the 15th

Ordered 8:22am 6/15?

11 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(11)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:36:11 PM
(0)
Professor

Probably pretty good, but no one really knows until the tracking numbers go out.

Probably pretty good, but no one really knows until the tracking numbers go out.

Re: Ordered 8:22am 6/15?

2 of 12 (1,549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:41:19 PM
(0)
Mentor

i hope so lol, im going threw withdraws, i sold my 3gs a week ago and am going nuts....as sad as it sounds

i hope so lol, im going threw withdraws, i sold my 3gs a week ago and am going nuts....as sad as it sounds

3 of 12 (1,530 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:00:49 PM
(0)
Professor

logikz101 wrote:

lol so u have no phone?

Imma sell mine AFTER I get my iPhone 4

logikz101 wrote:

lol so u have no phone?

Imma sell mine AFTER I get my iPhone 4

4 of 12 (1,429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:20:56 PM
(0)
Tutor

I really hope you get it on the 24th... because I ordered at 8:11am on 6/15. Smiley Happy  The only snafu I ran into was today I received an email from AT&T saying there was a problem with my credit card.  The thing is the charge for $316.94 has been sitting on my card from the second I placed the order.  I told the CSR that on the phonet today and she said, "Ok, I'll mark it received and you should be ok."  I didn't like how easily it was able to be done and when I check my order using the Premier link in my confirmation email it still says, "Attention: blah blah blah credit card"  I'm hoping it updates tomorrow morning.  And if it does update and goes back to normal, this whole thing better not have moved my place "in line". Smiley Happy  Best of luck to you!

I really hope you get it on the 24th... because I ordered at 8:11am on 6/15. Smiley Happy  The only snafu I ran into was today I received an email from AT&T saying there was a problem with my credit card.  The thing is the charge for $316.94 has been sitting on my card from the second I placed the order.  I told the CSR that on the phonet today and she said, "Ok, I'll mark it received and you should be ok."  I didn't like how easily it was able to be done and when I check my order using the Premier link in my confirmation email it still says, "Attention: blah blah blah credit card"  I'm hoping it updates tomorrow morning.  And if it does update and goes back to normal, this whole thing better not have moved my place "in line". Smiley Happy  Best of luck to you!

5 of 12 (1,394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 6:05:41 AM
(0)
Mentor

so i paid and it was taken out right away, and now the money was put back in

6 of 12 (1,286 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 6:10:43 AM
(0)
Professor

Only way to know for sure is to call them up on the 'contact us' page to check your order status. For more information, they give you the option to dial 0 and speak to someone that says it should ship on June 24/July 2/July XX.

Only way to know for sure is to call them up on the 'contact us' page to check your order status. For more information, they give you the option to dial 0 and speak to someone that says it should ship on June 24/July 2/July XX.

7 of 12 (1,272 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 6:18:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

logikz101 wrote:

thats normal for most preordered items. The money is checked to confirm it will be available. Since the money is never actually cleared just put on hold the pending amount returns and once the item ships that amount is removed. I'm guessing this is where at&t wanted to do away with debit cards because eventhough they say they don't charge yet they kind of do, atleast to the point that if you don't have the funds available you overdraw

logikz101 wrote:

thats normal for most preordered items. The money is checked to confirm it will be available. Since the money is never actually cleared just put on hold the pending amount returns and once the item ships that amount is removed. I'm guessing this is where at&t wanted to do away with debit cards because eventhough they say they don't charge yet they kind of do, atleast to the point that if you don't have the funds available you overdraw

8 of 12 (1,258 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 6:24:15 AM
(0)
Mentor

ahh ok it was a debit/visa card i used, it scared me lol

ahh ok it was a debit/visa card i used, it scared me lol

9 of 12 (1,242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 7:58:10 AM
(0)
Tutor

Just an update here... I just spoke to a Premier rep because my status still said I had a credit card problem.  She basically confirmed with me that the person I talked to yesterday didn't fix the problem.  She said that today she completed my order and marked it verified or something.  The charge is still showing Pending on my credit card online from 6/15.  Also, the status on the Premier status page is changed back to Processing (updated 6/18/2010).  The one potential bummer is that she said, "Your card won't be officially charged until the 24th when it ships out.  You'll also get an email letting you know."  So I confirmed, "So it's not arriving on the 24th, it's shipping on the 24th?"  She said, "That's correct."  At this point I don't care but I do hope she's mistaken.

Just an update here... I just spoke to a Premier rep because my status still said I had a credit card problem.  She basically confirmed with me that the person I talked to yesterday didn't fix the problem.  She said that today she completed my order and marked it verified or something.  The charge is still showing Pending on my credit card online from 6/15.  Also, the status on the Premier status page is changed back to Processing (updated 6/18/2010).  The one potential bummer is that she said, "Your card won't be officially charged until the 24th when it ships out.  You'll also get an email letting you know."  So I confirmed, "So it's not arriving on the 24th, it's shipping on the 24th?"  She said, "That's correct."  At this point I don't care but I do hope she's mistaken.

10 of 12 (1,183 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 8:21:54 AM
(0)
Teacher
I ordered on the 15th at 12:29pm, are my chances of getting it on the 24th pretty slim?

Also, do your confirmation emails show your card number? Mine doesn't, but I've been charged $199 on my card, so I'm assuming it's correct (unless I'm buying someone in another state an iPhone).

Also, what's the number to call to check it?
I ordered on the 15th at 12:29pm, are my chances of getting it on the 24th pretty slim?

Also, do your confirmation emails show your card number? Mine doesn't, but I've been charged $199 on my card, so I'm assuming it's correct (unless I'm buying someone in another state an iPhone).

Also, what's the number to call to check it?

11 of 12 (352 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 10:03:18 AM
(0)
Tutor

Now one really knows. I put my order in at 6am cst. I better get my phone on the 24th. Smiley Happy

Now one really knows. I put my order in at 6am cst. I better get my phone on the 24th. Smiley Happy

12 of 12 (309 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments