Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2008
7:18:55 PM
View profile
Option GT Express with Iphone SIM
    I was able to use my Iphone sim in an unlocked HTC device and get 3g speeds.  Has anyone used the same approach with an express card?  I need to have occasional access and I am not going to phony up $60 a month for that.

Thanks

Michael
    I was able to use my Iphone sim in an unlocked HTC device and get 3g speeds.  Has anyone used the same approach with an express card?  I need to have occasional access and I am not going to phony up $60 a month for that.

Thanks

Michael

Option GT Express with Iphone SIM

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 9:35:43 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

mjposner wrote:

Thanks

Michael

Yes, setting up a connection to the internet in an express card using the iPhone SIM would technically be possible over the wap.cingular APN however this would be a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in out of bucket data charges.

mjposner wrote:

Thanks

Michael

Yes, setting up a connection to the internet in an express card using the iPhone SIM would technically be possible over the wap.cingular APN however this would be a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in out of bucket data charges.

Re: Option GT Express with Iphone SIM

2 of 2 (1,230 Views)