Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 13, 2011
4:55:40 PM
Online Messaging

Hello all,

Today I noticed a Sprint commercial where you can text message phones from online. It had a buddy list and everything with your address book.

Does at&t have something like that?

Hello all,

Today I noticed a Sprint commercial where you can text message phones from online. It had a buddy list and everything with your address book.

Does at&t have something like that?

Online Messaging

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2011 5:27:50 PM
(0)
Employee
nope.
nope.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Online Messaging

2 of 4 (362 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2011 5:38:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I've done it before with my Yahoo! e-mail account. I actually had a little conversation back-and-forth between my phone and computer. Smiley Very Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I've done it before with my Yahoo! e-mail account. I actually had a little conversation back-and-forth between my phone and computer. Smiley Very Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (359 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2011 11:37:41 PM
(0)
Master

The only thing ATT allows is for you to send a message to another ATT users from your online account manager (you can't send to non-ATT phones).

How can I send a text message from the AT&T Web Site?

As stated just about all carriers have a way to send an email to their handsets so you can have a full conversation using email at no cost on your end and use your email address book to maintain the contact information.

The only thing ATT allows is for you to send a message to another ATT users from your online account manager (you can't send to non-ATT phones).

As stated just about all carriers have a way to send an email to their handsets so you can have a full conversation using email at no cost on your end and use your email address book to maintain the contact information.

4 of 4 (298 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments