Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2011
4:52:25 AM
View profile
Online Account Profile Pics

Yep, these are the pics on my profile (3 lines) aint we a beeutiful bunch? 

Yep, these are the pics on my profile (3 lines) aint we a beeutiful bunch? 

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Online Account Profile Pics

13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(13)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2011 4:56:05 AM
(0)
Professor
To add to the string: My account does "not" save profile pics at the group or individual line level. Once i add a pic and click save, it displays as long as i am in that account session.

When i log out and on again, all pics are back to null. This option is a small bug compared to other things, but nonetheless, its an account feature you'd think would be fixed by now.

(...and fixing my face by now..well thats another story)
To add to the string: My account does "not" save profile pics at the group or individual line level. Once i add a pic and click save, it displays as long as i am in that account session.

When i log out and on again, all pics are back to null. This option is a small bug compared to other things, but nonetheless, its an account feature you'd think would be fixed by now.

(...and fixing my face by now..well thats another story)

Re: Online Account Profile Pics

2 of 14 (756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 2:38:19 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Sep 14, 2011 at 2:39:09 PM

What? no dare devils to share profile pics?....

Me                                   She                       & He (..took after me)

What? no dare devils to share profile pics?....

Me                                   She                       & He (..took after me)

[ Edited ]
3 of 14 (730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 12:24:47 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I will test this and let you know if I'm able to reproduce it. We'll go from there. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I will test this and let you know if I'm able to reproduce it. We'll go from there. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 14 (716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 12:43:13 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I was able to reproduce this issue in Internet Explorer. I'll pass it on, thanks Smiley Very Happy

--------------

I was able to reproduce this issue in Internet Explorer. I'll pass it on, thanks Smiley Very Happy

--------------

5 of 14 (712 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 12:47:18 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Sep 15, 2011 at 12:52:31 PM

Wow, thank you JAM! you dont know the number of times I tried to get the pics to save after exiting. (those ARE my profile pics! honestly)

ATT Flashmob Dance!

Wow, thank you JAM! you dont know the number of times I tried to get the pics to save after exiting. (those ARE my profile pics! honestly)

ATT Flashmob Dance!

[ Edited ]
6 of 14 (710 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 3:05:52 PM
(0)
Voyager

I have had problems posting one photo to our family account. I can never get the system to save the photograph. Any help from someone at AT&T would be appreciated.

I have had problems posting one photo to our family account. I can never get the system to save the photograph. Any help from someone at AT&T would be appreciated.

7 of 14 (677 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 3:34:16 PM
(0)
Professor

normanholm wrote:

Hi Norman, Jam, an Att Admin replicated the problem and is reporting it to att.com hope we get an answer soon Smiley Very Happy

normanholm wrote:

Hi Norman, Jam, an Att Admin replicated the problem and is reporting it to att.com hope we get an answer soon Smiley Very Happy

9 of 14 (666 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 3:21:46 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Just touching base - still working on this issue. Smiley Happy

--------------

Just touching base - still working on this issue. Smiley Happy

--------------

11 of 14 (490 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 29, 2011 4:40:24 AM
(0)
Professor
Thanks Jamilleh, i was on my account just yesterday, was about to give it a test. I'll wait to another time.
Thanks Jamilleh, i was on my account just yesterday, was about to give it a test. I'll wait to another time.

12 of 14 (483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2011 7:24:04 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I asked for an update on this yesterday and just heard back.

It looks like this feature has been temporarily disabled because of perfomance issues. There is no eta for turning back on right now. As soon as I have any new info, I'll let you all know.

--------------

It looks like this feature has been temporarily disabled because of perfomance issues. There is no eta for turning back on right now. As soon as I have any new info, I'll let you all know.

--------------

13 of 14 (472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 3:11:44 PM
(0)
Voyager

I have had great difficulty saving one of our family profile pictures to our online account. I can never get the system to accept it. Any help from AT&T would be appreciated.  I tried to get help over the phone with no success. Help!

I have had great difficulty saving one of our family profile pictures to our online account. I can never get the system to accept it. Any help from AT&T would be appreciated.  I tried to get help over the phone with no success. Help!

Saving Profile Pictures to Online Account. Help!

8 of 14 (667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 3:38:59 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Sep 22, 2011 at 3:41:35 PM

Hi Norman, I see you have found the other string addressing the profile picture link/break. Believe or not those are my pics that I try to save but they dont remain. Jamileh the ATT Admin is working on ot

Hi Norman, I see you have found the other string addressing the profile picture link/break. Believe or not those are my pics that I try to save but they dont remain. Jamileh the ATT Admin is working on ot

Re: Saving Profile Pictures to Online Account. Help!

[ Edited ]
10 of 14 (661 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 8:38:04 AM
(0)
Professor

jamileh wrote:

Well thanks for checking into it. YOu got further with it in a few days than we did over last year or so.

jamileh wrote:

Well thanks for checking into it. YOu got further with it in a few days than we did over last year or so.

14 of 14 (447 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments