Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 3, 2009
8:51:02 PM
View profile
One of the Reasons I Love my Iphone

You know how texts tend to have a character limit? Well, my Iphone tends to break that limit on my friends' phones, making huge messages appear on their devices instead of multiple texts. I thus love my Iphone because it can remotely override the programming to some of my friends' weaker phones.

Anyone else love their Iphone for a random as could be reason?

You know how texts tend to have a character limit? Well, my Iphone tends to break that limit on my friends' phones, making huge messages appear on their devices instead of multiple texts. I thus love my Iphone because it can remotely override the programming to some of my friends' weaker phones.

One of the Reasons I Love my Iphone

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:01:58 PM
(0)
Professor
I love my iPhone because I am the only person in my IT department that has one.
I love my iPhone because I am the only person in my IT department that has one.

Re: One of the Reasons I Love my Iphone

2 of 10 (1,220 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:29:30 PM
(0)
Professor

I love the fact that at any time within seconds I can find any answer at my fingertips...

I love the fact that at any time within seconds I can find any answer at my fingertips...

3 of 10 (1,203 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:39:25 PM
(0)
Professor

Owtlaw1 wrote:

Wait, seriously??? What carriers are your friends on? I will have to try this, this is awesome!!!

Owtlaw1 wrote:

Wait, seriously??? What carriers are your friends on? I will have to try this, this is awesome!!!

4 of 10 (1,197 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:42:28 PM
(0)
Scholar
It mostly works with my friend's prepaid services, actually we have one down here called MetroPCS that is always works on. It has randomly worked on Sprint, however, but that is much rarer.
It mostly works with my friend's prepaid services, actually we have one down here called MetroPCS that is always works on. It has randomly worked on Sprint, however, but that is much rarer.

5 of 10 (1,194 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:46:38 PM
(0)
Professor
I got MetroPCS in my area also. So you've had the highest success rate on prepaid services then?
I got MetroPCS in my area also. So you've had the highest success rate on prepaid services then?

6 of 10 (1,189 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 9:53:48 PM
(0)
Scholar
Definitely. I get the feeling that it is because those phones are so weak and old fashioned that a hair pin could be used to override them <_< >_>
Definitely. I get the feeling that it is because those phones are so weak and old fashioned that a hair pin could be used to override them <_< >_>

7 of 10 (1,185 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 10:16:30 PM
(0)
Professor
Haha, gotcha'. Although not everyeone with prepaid phones stick with the ones that come in the package, especially if they are prepaid SIMs. :-D
Haha, gotcha'. Although not everyeone with prepaid phones stick with the ones that come in the package, especially if they are prepaid SIMs. :-D

8 of 10 (1,174 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 10:20:44 PM
(0)
Master

Owtlaw1 wrote:

I wonder how it ovverides it to friends on other networks. that's simply awesome

Owtlaw1 wrote:

I wonder how it ovverides it to friends on other networks. that's simply awesome

9 of 10 (1,168 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2009 10:22:14 PM
(0)
Master
I love my iphone because I can hook up a pair of speakers to it. And stream radio at work. This way my co workers and I can enjoy music of our choice while we work.
I love my iphone because I can hook up a pair of speakers to it. And stream radio at work. This way my co workers and I can enjoy music of our choice while we work.

10 of 10 (1,167 Views)