Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 4, 2011
3:12:29 PM
Okay guys I need a new battery….help

So I have my Flight II and I love it. The only problem is the battery is drained and it’s hard to keep it powered on for toolong and I was told I should just replace the battery. So I’m shopping for original batteries you know the kind that came with my Flight II. I found this flight II battery here and it’s very affordable, but then I find the sameflight batteries on ebay for like 4 bucks. So my question is what should I belooking for. A 4 dollar battery sounds like I’m going to be right back in my position in no time. Is there a way to tell they are good, you know not usedetc.

Any help or inside would be greatly appreciated and thank youin advanceSmiley Tongue

So I have my Flight II and I love it. The only problem is the battery is drained and it’s hard to keep it powered on for toolong and I was told I should just replace the battery. So I’m shopping for original batteries you know the kind that came with my Flight II. I found this flight II battery here and it’s very affordable, but then I find the sameflight batteries on ebay for like 4 bucks. So my question is what should I belooking for. A 4 dollar battery sounds like I’m going to be right back in my position in no time. Is there a way to tell they are good, you know not usedetc.

Any help or inside would be greatly appreciated and thank youin advanceSmiley Tongue

Okay guys I need a new battery….help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 5:07:57 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

ChocolateCheeseCake wrote:

I would go with the first one, the $20.00 one. I would just be more assured knowing that, although it's a higher price than the $4 one, it probably is of higher quality and will last much longer. The only way you can tell if the batteries have not been used before is by inspecting them (easier to do in person) to see if there are any wear marks or scratches, etc. Factory sealed by Samsung would be much better. Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

ChocolateCheeseCake wrote:

I would go with the first one, the $20.00 one. I would just be more assured knowing that, although it's a higher price than the $4 one, it probably is of higher quality and will last much longer. The only way you can tell if the batteries have not been used before is by inspecting them (easier to do in person) to see if there are any wear marks or scratches, etc. Factory sealed by Samsung would be much better. Smiley Tongue

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Okay guys I need a new battery….help

2 of 2 (186 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments