Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 13, 2008
10:12:00 AM
Odd problem: Xpress Mail on Palm Treo 600 shows OLDEST email from Domino mail, not NEWEST
I am a fairly experienced user of Xpress Mail on the Palm platform, using Lotus Domino as an email server.

But I've run into a problem I can't figure out.

I have a new user with a Treo 600. Have successfully installed Xpress Mail on her Treo, BUT the email that is showing up in her phone is the oldest email in her Domino mail account, not the latest.

No matter how many times we refresh, we get the X number of oldest emails, rather than the X number of latest emails.

She CAN create and send new email from her Xpress Mail, and it gets where it was intended to go.

Also, her calendar is syncing properly.

One other oddity: If she uses the Xpress Mail web client to access email, there is NOTHING in her inbox. However, if she looks at her mail folders, it shows thousands of emails in her in box there.

Would really appreciate help. Thanks in advance.
I am a fairly experienced user of Xpress Mail on the Palm platform, using Lotus Domino as an email server.

But I've run into a problem I can't figure out.

I have a new user with a Treo 600. Have successfully installed Xpress Mail on her Treo, BUT the email that is showing up in her phone is the oldest email in her Domino mail account, not the latest.

No matter how many times we refresh, we get the X number of oldest emails, rather than the X number of latest emails.

She CAN create and send new email from her Xpress Mail, and it gets where it was intended to go.

Also, her calendar is syncing properly.

One other oddity: If she uses the Xpress Mail web client to access email, there is NOTHING in her inbox. However, if she looks at her mail folders, it shows thousands of emails in her in box there.

Would really appreciate help. Thanks in advance.

Odd problem: Xpress Mail on Palm Treo 600 shows OLDEST email from Domino mail, not NEWEST

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too