October 8th Orders Shipment?

Contributor

October 8th Orders Shipment?

Any idea on when the Saturday preorders will ship? 

I wish I had ordered on Friday, but I missed it. I hope the wait won't be too long for the Satuday orders.

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)
Mentor

Re: October 8th Orders Shipment?

I ordered on Saturday, but just found out tonight that mine was stuck in the system and that's why I had never gotten any confirmation from them. Did you get a confirmation email?
Message 2 of 6 (253 Views)
Mentor

I ordered on the 8th too, but mine got stuck in processing (and I received no notification of said stuck process)  so I never got a confirmation email.  Just found out tonight, so when they put my credit card info back in, it took it but acts as if I'd just ordered tonight.  Hope yours turns out better than mine!

Message 3 of 6 (248 Views)
Contributor

Yep, I did, i got an email entitled "Your att.com order [order#] has been processed" on Saturday at around 3pm.

Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)
Contributor

Oh man, that sorry to hear that! Ya i hope so too :] but in the end they are just phones.

Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

It's true - it is just a phone.  I think it's just the fact that the whole process is confusing and inefficient and it has taken quite a bit of my time to straighten out that is frustrating.  If the website had been clearer about the grandfathered plans, I would have just ordered that way, but since it wasn't, I phoned it in, and I'm not fond of phone orders as you never know what was entered into the system.

I'd say the lack of communication is their biggest downfall. 

Message 6 of 6 (225 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.