OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

Contributor

OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

I work for a large corporation in Northbrook, IL Our entire user base has lost the ability to sync with Outlook 365 after the OTA Update on the Atrix devices. We've sent out a company email warning people to not update their phones but we still have a large number of staff that already ran the update. Is there a way to roll back theses changes? We could really use some support here.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)
Master

Re: OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

I have heard that the exchange policy can be removed and re-added on the you exchange server side to resync the phone. You might also need to remove the exchange account from the phone and set it up again. I am not a expert by any means about this subject.

You can also check www.androidcentral.com and their forums to see if they have any tips.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3 (373 Views)
Contributor

Re: OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

Yes the removal and re-add was the fix we were intially using and that did indeed work. However, This isdifferent. After 2.3.4 it no longer works.

We just sent out a global email to the company warning people not to run the upgrade but we still have a big chunk of users that did run it and know they can't get their email. I called AT&T asking for help. AT&T conferenced me in with Motorola. Motorola had no idea how to help me and eventually the guy just left us on hold. After 45 minutes AT&T dropped Moto from the call and then she said "I'll be back in 2 minutes" 15 minutes later she had not returned so I hung up. Basically, I spent an hour on the phone and got absolutely nowhere.  

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.